European Structural Integrity Society
ESIS WEB SITE
NATIONAL CONTACT POINT
- Coordination of Czech members of ESIS
- Arrange contacts with representatives and body of ESIS
- Coordination of participation of Czech members in technical committees
- Provide information about significant activities and conferences
- Service to the representatives of Czech ESIS
- ESIS application DOC (44kB) RTF (279kB)
- Contact us about your membership
Brittle Fracture Group (I. Dlouhý)
Institute of Physics of Materials ASCR
tel: (420) 532 290 342
fax: (420) 541 218 657
EUROPEAN STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY SOCIETY
- ESIS Administrative Committees
- The president:Prof Leslie Banks-Sills
- The list of the ESIS officers is here
- The Council (two national representatives - one vote)
- The executive committee
- The treasurer
- The publications committee
- The awards committee
- The secretariat
- The technical committees
- ECF 21 - Catania, Italy, 2016
- ECF 20 - Trondheim, Norway, 2014
- ECF 19 - Kazan, Russia, August 26-30, 2012
- ECF 18 - Dresden, Germany, August 30 - September 3, 2010
- ECF 17 - Brno, Czech Republic, September 2-5, 2008 P R O C E E D I N G S
- ICEM 13 - Alexandroupolis, Greece, July 1-6, 2007
- ICMFF 8 - Shefield, UK, June 10-14, 2007
- Membership Benefits
- Newsletters per year which detail developments within the Technical and Administrative Committees of ESIS.
- Receipt of one ESIS Recommended practice to be chosen at Membership Renewal.
- Low-price membership subscription rates.
- Participation in any of the TCs of your choice, and their conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Price reductions for ESIS Journals, STPs, Conference Proceedings, and Documents on Standards/Codes/Procedures.
- Membership of your National ESIS Committee.
- Involvement in ESIS Round-Robin test programmes.
- A booklet of ESIS members and organisations.
- Participation in the ESIS Awards Scheme.
- Involvement in organising ESIS conferences and seminars